Sunday, September 10, 2006

Healthy Feng Shui - Energy Healing and the Mind/Body Connection

Find the following article

By Carole Provenzale

I am called to client’s homes for a Feng Shui Consultation for many different
reasons. Sometimes they just feel a little stuck, often they know on some
level they need changes and aren’t quite sure what to do. I am very often
called to new homes to bless them, clear them of “predecessor energy” and
get the new occupants off to the best possible start in their new surroundings.
Other times, still, it is just a deep curiosity of reading and hearing about Feng Shui
that gives them an interest in looking at their space through what we like to call
“Feng Shui Eyes.”
Most recently I have noticed a different pattern; I am often called these days
because of health issues and traditional medications and doctor recommendations
have either not helped or have been so invasive they have chosen a different
perspective for their healings and are looking into alternative medicine. While
I am not an Energy Healer, I do work with a few as my background includes
working for a long period of time in Wholistic Health. It was during this time
that I truly began to see the connection of our essence, our very energy in
connection to the healings that I witnessed quite often.
During my studies then and my continuing studies of the Energy we are
surrounded with, I am convinced we call into our life many of the dis-eases in
our bodies; we actually create them for one reason or another. For some of us,
our daily lives become overwhelming, yet we feel too “stuck” or afraid to make
some dramatic changes. Some people experience bouts of depression and find
the medications unhelpful or simply don’t wish to take them due to their possible
side effects. While I never advocate not following “doctors orders” I can often
give them a different view and perspective into why they have gotten ill and
recommend some people that I myself have worked with and have helped me
when I was quite ill myself.
With more and more studies being done and the wonderful work of
Dr. Wayne Dyer and others like him, we are becoming more receptive to
less invasive and powerful cures that years ago were not even thought of.
The places to go today for Energy Healing are composed of Intent and our own
Empowerment. If you believe as I do that energy surrounds us all and we are
affected by it, positively or negatively, then it would make perfect sense that it
will have a profound effect on our health. Our own surroundings can comfort,
support and promote transformations according to Feng Shui Principles and the
mind is the most powerful tool in the Universe for healing.
Having experienced a healing myself (and feeling better then ever!), I can personally recommend an energetic form of healing by different modalities with committed
and qualified people, also often used in conjunction with traditional medicines.
My continuing studies in this modality combined with my own experiences lead me
to write this article; if something feels not quite “right” to you with a doctor,
treatment or prognosis or you wish to use Energy Healing in conjunction with
your treatments, seek someone qualified to help you on the subject and send
you to the proper people for enhanced benefits. Transformations do occur, in
our homes, our health and our lives if we’re open to receiving them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home